|We don't just give you the fish… we teach you how to fish.
Today's rapidly changing workplace challenges the skills and knowledge of
even the most capable leaders and managers. Strengthening the competencies
of your senior and mid-level manager is critical to achieving business results.
Whether you need to ensure that capable leadership is in place to drive strategic
change initiatives, or "rally the troops" behind a mission-critical change initiative,
our practical, results-oriented programs provide the skills and knowledge build a
high-performance culture and achieve real business results.
How our approach works for your business.
||"Sue and her team did a great job of tailoring the program so that it was applicable; consisting of real world situations the organization is challenged with. Our people were provided feedback, planning and techniques that are being used post training to improve results. Most importantly what was learned has continued to be successfully implemented and instrumental in helping achieve our business objectives."
20th Century Fox
To develop training programs that are customized to your company's needs and achieve successful outcomes, we…
- Conduct a training needs assessment to determine your target group's strengths and challenges
- Develop a targeted training solution and plan an implementation strategy
- Design training programs using multiple learning strategies that engage participation
- Host training sessions, typically scheduled as half-day sessions at your company's convenience and at a location of your choice
- Evaluate the training to ensure satisfaction and usefulness
- Implement a "transfer of learning" strategy to ensure your target group USES the material learned in training. If your company already has a well-crafted, competency-based performance management system, we can include that process to enhance accountability
|Training topics include:
Core Leadership Training
||"Sue, you gracefully fielded difficult questions with absolute ease. You are a class act all the way and offer many personal treasures to those attending your workshops, trainings or certifications. My deepest thanks."
P. Kilcarr, Ph.D.
Center for Personal Development,
Change Leadership Training
- Leadership Communication
- Negotiation and Influence
- Social Intelligence
- Resolving Conflict
- Becoming a More Effective Leadership Team
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Strategic Thinking
- Having Difficult Conversations
Performance Management Training
- The Human Side of Change
- Leadership in Times of Change
- The "Human" Side of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Change in Downsized Environments
Team Development Training
- Setting Expectations with Goal-setting and Accountability
- Analyzing Performance Issues
- Developing Employees:
- Performance Coaching
- Feedback: Positive and Corrective
- Career Coaching
- Turning Learning and Training into Performance Excellence
- Delegation Doesn't Mean "You Do It"
- Motivation and Recognition
- Accountability for Performance Improvement
- Writing and Conducting Performance Evaluations
Customer-Centered Leadership Training
- Team Leadership
- Team Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Team Building for Conflict Resolution and Building Interpersonal Relations
- Leading Team Meetings
- Building a Service Culture from the Top-Down
- Leading Service Excellence